Besides launching new devices, including the beautiful TV 4, Xiaomi took advantage of the platform to display the Xiaomi Mi MIX, smartphones who did so much talk in recent months, in ” unprecedented ” White color.
In order to better enjoy the new variant of the future phablet, here’s a hands-on directly from the CES 2017 in Las Vegas.
Xiaomi Mi MIX White here is a first hands-on from CES 2017!
Many will have breathed a sigh of relief seeing these photos, as has been averted the presence of the dreaded black band around the display, Xiaomi increasingly criticized feature.
For the occasion, it was also made a comparison with the existing variant Black of the Xiaomi Mi MIX. Which do you prefer color at first glance? Please let us know in the comments!
Let’s have look on the technical specifications of Xiaomi Mi Mix:
- LCD edge-less by 6.4 inches with a Full HD resolution 2040 x 1080 pixels and 361 PPI;
- Dimensions of 158.8 x 81.9 x 7.9 mm and weighs 209 g;
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 with Kryo 64-bit architecture: 2 x 2:35 GHz + 2 x 2.0 GHz;
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 530;
- 6/4 GB of RAM LPDDR4 dual channel;
- 128/256 GB of internal memory UFS 2.0;
- Front Fingerprint Reader;
- Back camera 16 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 apertures, EIS, PDAF autofocus and dual LED flash dual tone;
- Front camera 5 mega-pixels with f / 2.0;
- Dedicated audio chip;
- Support dual SIM 4G with VoLTE;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou;
- Battery 4400 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- OS Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with interface MIUI 8.